Thursday, November 12, 2009

the thunder rolls

Yesterday I was down in the dumps.  Just one of those days.  Everything was going wrong, nothing was going my way.  I kept hearing things I didn't want to hear and seeing things I didn't want to see.  It was like a stop light turning red right as you pull up to the light, and then you see a tornado thundering toward you in your rear view mirror.  Of course you run the red light to save your life...and right as you run the light you get pulled over.  Just as the cop is giving you a ticket while you scream that your life is in danger, the tornado turns around and rolls into the opposite direction.  The cop then gives you another ticket for screaming.  You speed off as soon as he gets back in his police car.  No less than thirty seconds later you feel your car bumping along the road and realize you have a flat tire.  You are in the middle of nowhere.  Then, on top of everything else, lightning strikes your car.  You left your cell phone at home.  It is pouring down rain and the thunder keeps rolling.  All you can do is...scream.

2 comments:

Jordan said...

I'm sorry that you had a bad day. =( I don't have any advice, although I wish I did. Hoping tomorrow is a MUCH better day!

LWLH said...

UGh..Im sorry you were having a bad day...keep your head up girl! :)