Thursday, November 5, 2009

peace & music

This is my mom at Woodstock in 1969. She was 20 years old.


My mom and friends outside the festival.


These pictures are so vintage. I love it!


More pics of the festival.


My mom and her friends drove all the way up the East Coast from Mississippi and stopped at alot of places along the way.


She doesn't remember much about it - I wonder why? ;) -  except that it was the time of her life.


People camping out for days.




I am in love with this one. You can almost feel the energy of the time bursting from this photo.









My mom's had so many adventures in her lifetime that it really makes me want to stop...and take a look around every once and a while...and just experience life.

"The road goes on forever, and the party never ends." -Robert Earl Keen

No comments: