Monday, November 9, 2009

feliz cumpleaños


Happy birthday to my sweet, loving, charismatic husband. 

Today you are 23 years old, and I can't wait to spend many, many more birthdays with you. You are a Godly man, and you make sure that we are always walking with God through this journey we call life. You have a way of making me laugh even when I try so hard to be mad. You always look on the bright side of things. You remind me to be grateful for everything we have. You are an excellent athlete and you're always just bursting with energy. You are a way better driver than me. You love kids. You love dogs. You love ham and tomatoes. And you love me. And I love waking up next to you every morning. I love spending time with you and I love it when you play the guitar. I love that you are my rock, my soul mate. I love everything about you, sweet hubby.

I hope you have a wonderful day today. You deserve it. Happy birthday baby! Te amo!

1 comment:

LWLH said...

Happy Birthday to your hubs!