Sunday, August 22, 2010

photography

On Friday evening I had my first photography session. I took family photos for the Poynor family and it was so much fun! Danny went with me and was my "assistant" for the day - he held my camera and accessories and was a huge help. Here is a little sneak peak of some of the pictures.

First picture of the day - my sweet husband.
The Poynor/Massingale/Heath family


Beautiful fountain in Belhaven where we took the pictures.
My handsome camera assistant ;)
Matt, Jessica and baby Ben
Sweet baby Benjamin!






Grandma and Grandpa Poynor with little Ben


Mommy and Daddy with baby Ben



He was a little tired after a whole hour of pictures!



Ashley and Tyler Massingale
My sweet hubby and I.

I had so much fun with this little photo shoot! :)

1 comment:

labride said...

The pics look great!