Thursday, August 19, 2010

my first edit

I've been experimenting with Photoshop Lightroom lately. I downloaded the free 30 day trial and so far I am addicted. I read MckMama's tutorial on how to edit pictures from a digital SLR using Photoshop and this is my first picture, post-editing, of my muscle-man husband!

Unedited, straight from camera shot.

 Edited with Photoshop Lightroom. Very subtle, but I love the aged, sort of vintage look of this photo.

I know that when my 30 day trial is over I will definitely want to buy the Lightroom editing software. I guess that's how they reel you in - they know once you try it you will LOVE it! Thanks for the tips, MckMama!

1 comment:

Shoshanah said...

I'd love to learn more about editing my pictures. I really only use picassa for my photos and use their "I'm feeling lucky" button which somehow edits the photos to look better. But besides that I'm clueless.