Tuesday, October 6, 2009

long time no talk

So I have been without computer access since Saturday which means no blog posts, no facebook updates and no checking email. I just got back today and am trying to catch up on everything! I left Saturday morning to attend a tourism conference in Destin, Florida. It was a good trip but I did not even step foot on the beach. We did do some shopping though - gotta love those outlets! Danny couldn't come with me as he had to work, but I went with about five other girls who work in the tourism industry in my area. I went by our house when I got back in town to see how much progress they have made since I've been gone. There are a few things that are still left to do (sod the front and back yards, touch up paint, appliances installed in kitchen, etc) and we are closing next Wednesday. I am so anxious and excited! My internet connection is in and out right now so I will post some pics tomorrow :)

No comments: