Friday, October 2, 2009

kelly's tour - baby gear

Well, we don't have any children, and don't plan on it anytime soon, but I still wanted to join in on Kelly's tour this week.  First off, I know this is not baby gear, but I love Tiny Prints, and I especially love their birth announcements.  They are so elegant and pretty.



These monogrammed bloomers from Sew Happy Baby are precious.


Love this round crib from Posh Tots.  Beautiful.



...and this cradle from Posh Tots.




And last but not least, if I had a boy, this would be the nursery:



Gorgeous.

4 comments:

Sarah Denley said...

Rachel, it is so good to hear from you! How are you doing? I'm going to read your blog a little more when Ann Peyton takes her nap, but I'm super excited about it! How did you find mine? Surely not from Kelly's Korner (I think I was #147, haha!). So exciting to see that you're married and can't wait to read the story!

Sarah Denley said...

p.s. LOVE all the "gear" you picked. I used Tiny Prints for AP's birth announcements and could not have been happier. I think we have sort of the same style...it seems like!

said...

Posh Tots has the cutest stuff!!

Nice to meet you, my name is Speed Bumpie said...

Thanks for including my employer Tiny Prints! That's a really popular card