Thursday, October 29, 2009

bel bambino

Is it just me or does everyone seem to have baby fever right now?  Maybe it's something in the air this time of year.  All I keep hearing and reading about are people all around me having babies, wanting babies, talking about babies, etc.  But trust me, we are not ready to jump on that train yet.  My mom keeps telling me that we have plenty of time and should wait to have kids, and I'm thinking to myself believe me - you and I are on the same page.  This chica is in no hurry to have little niños running around.  Don't get me wrong - we definitely want children one day.  We just hope that "one day" comes around in about five years :)  Right now, I am content with just me & my hubby and enjoying life as newlyweds.  But when God decides the time is right, we will be ready.  Because we know that His plan is the only plan that matters.

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. I will be found by you," declares the Lord, "and will bring you back from captivity. I will gather you from all the nations and places where I have banished you," declares the Lord, "and will bring you back to the place from which I carried you into exile."  Jeremiah 29: 11-14

1 comment:

Sarah Denley said...

Haha, I had to laught because we were thinking "one day" would be in about five years,too! Not to scare you or anything, ha! Like you said, God will decide and it will be perfect however He plans it. Congratulations on being in your new house; I know you're so excited!