Wednesday, August 27, 2014

36 weeks

I AM 9 MONTHS PREGNANT! AHHHH!!!!


Size of Baby: According to What to Expect, this week he is the size of a large cantaloupe.  He weighed 5lbs 14oz at our ultrasound on Friday! So happy our little baby is growing and getting bigger :)

Total Weight Gain/Loss: I'm up 26 lbs.

Maternity Clothes: Yoga pants, maternity shorts, big t-shirts, maxi dresses.  I keep telling Danny I have nothing to wear - I'm so ready to be in my regular clothes again!

Gender: It's a precious baby BOY! *Luca James Bolaños*

Belly Button In/Out: Out!

 Stretch Marks: No stretch marks and I'm so grateful!

Labor Signs: No - some cramping but cervix is still closed.

Movement: He moves, shakes, hiccups and rolls all the time.  I got a really good video of him kicking me yesterday!

Sleep:  Waking up every night now to pee.  Usually I wake up around 3am or so.  Pregnancy insomnia yay!

What I miss: I really do not miss anything - I am just so ready to meet our precious boy!

What I am looking forward to:  Meeting our precious little Luca in a little over 3 weeks!

Cravings/Aversions: Sweets, salty, everything!

Symptoms: Heartburn, back aches, leg cramps, cramping, etc.

Best Moment This Week:  I had my LAST photoshoot on Sunday so I am now officially on maternity leave!  I am still finishing up my last half dozen sessions but I can relax and do everything at home.  Thank you Jesus!  You are so faithful!

No comments: