Tuesday, August 5, 2014

33 weeks

I've been so busy the last few weeks!  We finally finished our Junior League project, and my sessions are going to start winding down in the next few weeks.  Today I was stung by a WASP when I walked in my front door!  I screamed and started crying - it hurt SO bad!!!  The nursery is almost completely finished and I love how it turned out.  It is so peaceful.  Can't wait to snuggle our sweet baby in his room!


Size of Baby: According to What to Expect, this week he is the size of a honeydew (around 4.5 lbs and 19 inches).

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Haven't been weighed in a few weeks.

Maternity Clothes: I live in my maternity shorts and tank tops.

Gender: It's a precious baby BOY! *Luca James Bolaños*

Belly Button In/Out: Out!

 Stretch Marks: Thankfully no!  I've been pretty religious about using the cream on my stomach.

Labor Signs: No

Movement: I think he is running out of room because his movements feel harder and stronger haha!

Sleep:  Good except for the heartburn, hot flashes and Primo waking us up at 3am every night to use the bathroom!

What I miss: Not a thing!

What I am looking forward to:  Soaking in the last few weeks alone with my sweet hubby before little Luca arrives :)

Cravings/Aversions: I haven't been as hungry lately so I have to make sure to remember to eat every few hours. No aversions really.

Symptoms: Heartburn (the sonogram tech said she saw HAIR on his last ultrasound! No wonder I've had such bad heartburn), hot flashes, tired, back pain, nose bleeds.

Best Moment This Week:  God showing Himself so clearly yesterday.  I am so grateful for such a merciful and faithful Savior.  I will forever be grateful for this life and our sweet little Luca.

No comments: