Friday, August 15, 2014

34 weeks


Size of Baby: According to What to Expect, this week he is the size of a pineapple (19-22 inches and around 4.9 lbs).

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Not sure, but I'm thinking I'm up 27 lbs or so.

Maternity Clothes: All maternity clothes. The dress in the photo above is not maternity and it was a tad too short.

Gender: It's a precious baby BOY! *Luca James Bolaños*

Belly Button In/Out: Out!

 Stretch Marks: No stretch marks and I'm so grateful!

Labor Signs: No (in fact, my doctor checked me at my appointment on Monday and I was not dilated - yay!)

Movement: Little rascal (as Danny calls him) moves all the time - however this morning I had to lay in bed for an HOUR before I finally felt 10 kicks.

Sleep:  I think I'm starting to get pregnancy insomnia.  I will randomly wake up in the middle of the night -  I guess that's my body's way of preparing me for late nights with little Luca!

What I miss: Not a thing!

What I am looking forward to:  Maternity leave - wahooo!!!!!  My last session is August 24th and then it's nesting time until our sweet baby gets here!

Cravings/Aversions: Super thirsty, no specific food cravings or aversions.

Symptoms: Heartburn, back pain, stomach pains, fatigue, and more heartburn!

Best Moment This Week:  Meeting my friend Sarah's baby on Wednesday! Can't wait for him and Luca to be buddies!

No comments: