Wednesday, May 21, 2014

22 weeks

I am enjoying this pregnancy so much.  I really just love being pregnant - I am so happy! :)  This past weekend we had Dragon Boat on the reservoir which was super fun.  We also had our Leadership Madison graduation yesterday.  It was bittersweet that we won't be seeing our class every month after being together since August, but I am so proud of everyone for all the hard work we put in this year!


And here are a few random photos from the last week :)


Me & Sarah...she is due in August and our little boys will be 6 weeks apart!  It is so fun being pregnant with your friends.


And the photo below is a tad embarrassing since I'm so big, but I want to remember everything about this pregnancy! ;)
I had my 22 week appointment on Monday and everything was great!



Size of Baby: According to What to Expect, this week he is the size of a spaghetti squash (??) and weighs around 1 pound!

Total Weight Gain/Loss: I've gained 13 lbs.

Maternity Clothes: I've bought a few more maxi dresses from Target and also bought my FIRST MATERNITY SWIMSUIT.  As in the first one piece I've worn since I was 10 years old.  And it is the best thing ever!  I still feel cute and so comfortable in it.

Gender: It's a precious baby BOY! *Luca James Bolaños*

Belly Button In/Out: In...but I think on it's way out :)

 Stretch Marks: Not yet (slathering on cream every night to hopefully avoid this as long as possible)

Labor Signs: No

Movement: He moves all the time!  Mostly in the morning and late afternoon and evening.  Danny has felt him one time - it's so hard to get him to feel it at the exact time he's kicking!

Sleep:  I wake up super easy - at any time of night.  Danny hasn't been sleeping well either for some reason.

What I miss: Not a thing!

What I am looking forward to: Finally ordering our crib bedding hopefully this week or next!  I'm waiting on the fabric swatches to arrive and will order everything then.

Cravings/Aversions: Apples, pizza, ice cream, sweets, chips, strawberries.

Symptoms: Heartburn, random cramping, nose congested/dry, sporadic back pain, getting bigger so getting up and off the ground is not as easy! :)

Best Moment This Week:  We had our 22 week appointment and sonogram on Monday!  Luca looks great and is growing right on track, and his heart rate was 144.  My placenta is anterior which just means it sits higher up and the doctor said it's not a problem.  Love getting good reports!

No comments: