Thursday, April 24, 2014

18 weeks



Size of Baby: According to What to Expect, our baby is the size of a sweet potato.  We found out at our appointment on Monday that he weighs 9 ounces!!!

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 6lbs

Maternity Clothes: I really HAVE to buy more maternity clothes soon - as in maxi dresses and maxi skirts. I don't want to wear my normal clothes and stretch them out!

Gender: It's a precious baby BOY!!!!!! We are so excited!

Belly Button In/Out: In (but it is definitely starting to poke out a little)

 Stretch Marks: Not yet

Labor Signs: No

Movement: I think I felt him move yesterday!!! It was so neat!

Sleep: Sleep is good just horrible congestion every single night!

What I miss: Not a thing :)

What I am looking forward to: Registering soon and deciding on a name!

Cravings/Aversions: Jimmy Johns, sweets, strawberries, Mexican.

Symptoms: Nose congested, headaches, stretching in tummy.

Best Moment This Week:  Finding out the gender!!!  At my appointment on Monday the ultrasound technician said my cervix is posterior and he is sitting super low.  Everything looked good! His heartbeat was 144.  PRAISE THE LORD!!! We are so thankful to Jesus for this precious miracle. We love you sweet baby!




No comments: