Sunday, April 20, 2014

17 weeks

I actually turned 17 weeks LAST Sunday....I cannot believe this post is a full week late!  Better late than never, I guess!



Size of Baby: According to What to Expect, our baby is the size of our palm.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: No idea. Will find out at the next appointment!

Maternity Clothes: Finally bought some maternity clothes from Target! I have been wearing the long maxi skirt and tank top almost every day - ha! I will be going to the outlets soon to check out more maternity clothes.

Gender: Heartbeat is still in the high 140s. I think girl!

Belly Button In/Out: In (but it is definitely starting to poke out a little)

 Stretch Marks: Not yet

Labor Signs: No

Movement: I'm not sure??

Sleep: Sleep is good just horrible congestion every single night!

What I miss: Not a thing :)

What I am looking forward to: Finding out the GENDER!!!!!

Cravings/Aversions: Jimmy Johns veggie sandwich (YUM - I could eat this every day), salt & vinegar chips, cokes, strawberries, apples, Mexican.

Symptoms: Nose congested, occasional headaches, bloated, aches and pains in tummy (assuming this is round ligament pain).

Best Moment This Week:  My little tummy is finally starting to show!!!! :)

No comments: