Wednesday, April 9, 2014

16 weeks

Something HUGE happened this week: my parents moved to Montana :(  I spent the weekend with them as the movers came and packed up their house and loaded everything onto a huge 18-wheeler to make the cross-country trip.  They spent the night at my house on Saturday and left around 11am on Sunday.  It was so bittersweet.  I will miss that house (the pool!), and most of all I will miss them.  But it sure will make for great vacations, and will make seeing them even sweeter.


Size of Baby: According to What to Expect, our baby is the size of an avocado! Around 4.5 inches and 3-5 ounces.

Total Weight Gain/Loss: No idea. Will find out at the next appointment!

Maternity Clothes: Still all my regular clothes, but I should have already bought maternity pants because I can no longer comfortably wear my old pants!  I will be going to Target asap to check out the maternity section!

Gender: The heartbeat this week has ranged from 140-156 :)  I really have no idea at this point!

Belly Button In/Out: In

 Stretch Marks: Not yet

Labor Signs: No

Movement: I don't know what this is supposed to feel like, so I'm assuming it hasn't happened yet?

Sleep: Sleep is fine - just constantly congested.

What I miss: I truly do not miss anything.  This is so much better!

What I am looking forward to: When we find out the gender!!! Only 11 more days!!!

Cravings/Aversions: Mexican, pizza, apples, sweets, cokes.

Symptoms: Nose congested, occasional headaches, bloated, aches and pains in tummy (assuming this is round ligament pain).

Best Moment This Week: The crib came in! Yahoo!!!!! I've also started to look at nursery bedding - I want the same whether it's a boy or girl - creams and whites :)


Here's a look at my belly progression so far:



No comments: