Tuesday, August 30, 2011

my favorite posts

My friend Sarah Denley tagged me for this fun little link-up! Here are the rules:

1) Blogger is nominated to take part

2) Blogger publishes his/her 7 links on his/her blog – 1 link for each category

– Your most beautiful post

– Your most popular post

– Your most controversial post

– Your most helpful post

– A post whose success surprised you

– A post you feel didn’t get the attention it deserved

– The post that you are most proud of

3) Blogger nominates up to 5 more bloggers to take part.

4) These bloggers publish their 7 links and nominate another 5 more bloggers

5) And so it goes on!


 
I feel funny saying any of my posts are beautiful but I do find the letter to my husband to be the most sentimental.

My most popular post was the show-us-your-life tour of my living room. Link-ups to Kelly's blog always get more visitors because her site is so popular - I love her blog!

I don't write controversial posts on my blog. That's not to say I'm not opinionated on political/cultural issues (my friends would LAUGH at that statement...I'm very outspoken IRL) but I just choose not to talk about those things on my blog. Given that, I guest this post about Caylee Anthony would be a sorta, kinda, controversial post?

My most helpful post is probably this one. It was written over a year and a half ago, when we were still newlyweds :)

I was surprised by the success of this post (christmas tour of my home). This was another link-up to the nester which is probably why it got more visits. I understand because I love reading decorating blogs (especially before-and-after pictures!).

This is a post I feel didn't get the attention it deserved (just because I love Mississippi so much -ha!).

This post isn't groundbreaking by any means, but I'm proud of it because it is really thorough and I took the time to write the whole thing out!

Yay! That was super fun and got me out of my blogging funk! Thanks for tagging me Sarah Denley! I want to tag:

No comments: