Friday, June 18, 2010

show us your life - my proposal

Danny proposed to me on July 14th, 2008. It was our one year anniversary and I knew we had dinner plans that evening, but I honestly didn't expect much else. I got home from work and our apartment was immaculate - I had never seen it that clean. Danny was lying on the couch watching tv...as calm as ever. He was acting so normal that I really thought we were just going to dinner!

Of course he suprised me with roses...


We went to dinner at Char (a local steakhouse), one of my favorite restaurants. I guess he couldn't contain himself any longer, because after the appetizers he proposed! He began by saying some really sweet things, and then pulled out the ring in front of everyone at the restaurant. I was so excited! We finished our dinner and enjoyed the moment between the two of us and then called our family and friends. My mom later told me that he had been at her house that day ironing his clothes for the evening and that he was so nervous! I never would have known.

Our proposal was sweet, simple and romantic. I love you, Hubby!

No comments: