Monday, April 12, 2010

wedding season

This past weekend we went to our friends Ashley and Tyler's wedding. I thought I would share some pics that I stole off facebook (so please excuse the quality). Our camera is dead and even when we replace the batteries it still dies within fifteen minutes. I think it's time for a new camera!

All of our friends from church (Matt and Jessica on the far left are expecting their first child in July, Mike and Jill are getting married in May, Tyler and Ashley the newlyweds, Danny and I, Rebecca, Derek and Sarah)
All of the girls with Derek
Sweet Hubby
Watching the punch bowl
Dancing at Fitzgerald's after the wedding - the band was so fun!
And I thought I'd throw in an updated picture of our house! They have finally finished laying our sod and everything looks great. We are so excited it's Spring!

1 comment:

Sarah Denley said...

Hey Rachel! I tagged you for something on my blog!