Sunday, April 18, 2010

preppy



Sarah Denley tagged me for the Preppy Mafia survey.  Here goes:

Favorite Style Icon:
Nicole Richie. I just love the 70s bohemian look she has going on right now. Casual and pretty - low maintenance and chic. I think my style reflects hers in alot of ways.





Favorite Party Theme:
I love casual get togethers with friends. I'm not really into the whole "themed" party thing. I really love backyard BBQs in the summer. Here are some pictures from a BBQ we had at our house recently.



Favorite Socialite Book:
I honestly have not read any "socialite" books. Just not really my thing. I'm more into Harlan Coben, Dan Brown and so on.

Extravagence That You Can't Live Without: Eating out and decorating.

Greatest Fear: Bad weather and heights - combine the two and I will absolutely without a doubt have a full-blown panic attack. I am deathly afraid of heights and tornados, thunder, rain, etc.

Which Talent Would You Most Like to Have: I wish I was a better runner. I work out four days a week and always find myself on the eliptical or stairmaster. I have never excelled at running, and I really wish I was good at it. When Danny and I work out together I always ride the bike while he runs beside me. I would love to run a marathon one day but I just don't see it happening any time soon.

Greatest Achievement: Interning at Disney World for 7 months. This is where I learned how to "work"....I honestly credit all of my selling and customer service skills to Disney. I really learned the meaning of "service" during my time there. And of course, Disney is where I met and fell in love with my husband. It completely changed my life.

So there you have it! Now I would like to nominate:

Ashely
Amy
Lil' Woman
Alison
Rachel

No comments: