Tuesday, May 23, 2017

21 weeks


Size of Baby: According to What to Expect, our baby is the size of a banana. Around 7 inches and 11 ounces. 

Total Weight Gain/Loss: 13 lbs (yikes I feel HUGE this time around)

Maternity Clothes: I'm wearing regular dresses that fit loose, and maternity shorts.

Gender: A sweet baby GIRL!!! We are SO excited!!

Belly Button In/Out: In, but on the way out

 Stretch Marks: Not yet

Labor Signs: No

Movement: This sweet little girl is active! Her kicks are still soft but I feel them throughout the day. The ultrasound tech last week said she was super active and wouldn't stop moving - just like her big brother! :)

Sleep: Always tired, usually cannot keep my eyes open past 10:30pm.

What I miss: I LOVE being pregnant, but I do miss being able to work out like I used to.

What I am looking forward to: Choosing a name!

Cravings/Aversions: Everything? Love fruits and spaghetti.

Symptoms: Belly pains, harder to bend over, headaches getting much better.

Best Moment This Week: Our precious angel looked PERFECT in her anatomy scan! God is SO GOOD! I am so grateful to serve and worship the King of Kings! Also we went to the beach with our family and Luca had the time of his life. He LOVES the beach and pool! Our little water baby!

No comments: