Saturday, June 3, 2017

22 weeks


ize of Baby: According to What to Expect, our baby is the size of a spaghetti squash. Around 8 inches and 1 pound! 

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Not sure - haven't weighed myself since last week!

Maternity Clothes: I'm wearing regular dresses that fit loose, and maternity shorts.

Gender: A sweet baby GIRL!!! We are SO excited!!

Belly Button In/Out: In, but on the way out

 Stretch Marks: Not yet

Labor Signs: No

Movement: Sweet girl moves ALL THE TIME! She is a nonstop mover, day and night! I love feeling her kick. I wonder if she's more active than Luca was or if you just feel it more the 2nd time?

Sleep: SO TIRED. Need. Sleep.

What I miss: This week not a thing!

What I am looking forward to: Decorating her nursery!

Cravings/Aversions: Diet Coke, pizza, apples, watermelon

Symptoms: Belly pains, tired, headaches again.

Best Moment This Week: We finally chose a name! We are still deciding on the middle name so not quite ready to announce yet. But we are in love with it!

No comments: