Sunday, May 14, 2017

19 weeks


Size of Baby: According to What to Expect, our baby is the size of a tomato (that seems smaller than the sweet potato comparison from last week?) Around 6 inches and .5 lbs. 

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Not sure - will find out this week at my appointment!

Maternity Clothes: Still mostly big dresses that are not maternity - but for bottoms only maternity shorts. Leggings are starting to become super uncomfortable around my belly.

Gender: A sweet baby GIRL!!! We are SO excited!!

Belly Button In/Out: In, but on the way out

 Stretch Marks: Not yet

Labor Signs: No

Movement: Feeling her little kicks a few times a day - it is the sweetest thing ever.  I haven't been able to see them from the outside yet.

Sleep: Still super tired and love sleep. Luca woke up last night at 5:30am (poor baby is sick with a fever) but then got in bed with us and we slept until about 9:30am.

What I miss: I really don't miss a thing. I love being pregnant!

What I am looking forward to: Our anatomy scan this week! Praying that our sweet girl is healthy and growing!

Cravings/Aversions: Pizza, water, sweets

Symptoms: Tired, headaches, just very pregnant feeling the last week. Some belly pains.

Best Moment This Week: Mother's Day today - I'm so grateful for Luca and the sweet baby girl growing in my tummy. God is SO GOOD!!

No comments: