Tuesday, June 24, 2014

27 weeks

I am so happy (and cannot believe) that I'm in my 3rd trimester and 7 months pregnant!  Praise the Lord for our sweet baby Luca growing in my tummy.  I am just so thankful!  All the glory to God!  Yesterday I went to Target and I was so touched by how helpful and nice the workers were to me since I'm pregnant.  I hear stories sometimes of people not having patience, etc, with pregnant women...but I just have to say random strangers have been so nice and shown such grace toward me and I am so grateful for that.

Our leadership class threw us a diaper shower last week at Sombra and it was so much fun!  We appreciate everyone's generosity so much.


Size of Baby: According to What to Expect, this week he is the size of a cucumber!  15 inches and 2.2 lbs :)

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 17lbs at my last appointment!

Maternity Clothes: I wear maternity dresses/skirts every single day.  For my shoots I wear yoga pants and t-shirts or tank tops.

Gender: It's a precious baby BOY! *Luca James Bolaños*

Belly Button In/Out: It's looking more and more out every day.

 Stretch Marks: A few on my legs but none on my stomach.

Labor Signs: No

Movement: Little Luca bear moves all day and night. He definitely has rest periods where he isn't moving, but when he is I can definitely feel it!  I finally caught him moving on video last week :)

Sleep:  Sleep is good right now.  I think it will only get worse from here on out :)

What I miss: I really love being preggie and don't miss anything!

What I am looking forward to:  Disney World next week!  Yayyyyy!!!!!!

Cravings/Aversions: EVERYTHING IN SIGHT.

Symptoms: Heartburn (sometimes so bad I can't lay down), congestion, leg cramps.

Best Moment This Week:  We finally finished the garage and I am so excited!  We've been working on it since December (ha!) and it is SO nice to finally have a living room again.  Now I just need to clean the house and finish the nursery!

No comments: