Thursday, June 19, 2014

26 weeks

I am actually 26 weeks 4 days today!



Size of Baby: According to What to Expect, this week he is the size of an eggplant!

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 17lbs. I thought this sounded like a lot but the doctor said I was right on track and she thinks I'll gain 25-30 for the whole pregnancy.

Maternity Clothes: Loving some maternity clothes.  I need to get a few more dresses for the rest of the summer!

Gender: It's a precious baby BOY! *Luca James Bolaños*

Belly Button In/Out: On it's way out!

 Stretch Marks: Yes :(  a few on my legs, but none on my stomach.

Labor Signs: No

Movement: He moves ALL the time and I absolutely love it.  It is the coolest feeling in the world.  I've tried to video tape it several times but I can never catch him :)

Sleep:  Sleep is good except for the heartburn and starting to get uncomfortable with the big belly.

What I miss: Truly I do not miss a single thing.  I am so happy right now!

What I am looking forward to:  3rd Trimester next week!!!!!

Cravings/Aversions: Lots of sweets.

Symptoms: Heartburn, getting harder to get up and down, backaches, congested.

Best Moment This Week:  I passed my glucose test!! Yayyy!  Everything was great at my appointment on Monday.  Now I will start going every two weeks.  I cannot believe it - this pregnancy has flown by!  I also made some headway on the nursery this week and we are almost finished with the garage transformation!

No comments: