Wednesday, June 11, 2014

25 weeks

Three preggie friends at Jessica's shower last weekend!  Due in July, August & September and we're all having sweet baby boys! :)


Yayyyy!!! Almost to the 3rd trimester!


Size of Baby: According to What to Expect, this week he is the size of an eggplant (around 9 inches and 1.7 lbs)

Total Weight Gain/Loss: I'll find out at my appointment next week!

Maternity Clothes: Belly is BIG so I'm only wearing loose regular clothes or maternity clothes.  I wear t-shirts, tank tops and yoga pants for my photo sessions and mostly maxi dresses and short dresses during the day.  No pants or shorts at all.

Gender: It's a precious baby BOY! *Luca James Bolaños*

Belly Button In/Out: On it's way out!

 Stretch Marks: Yes :(  a few on my legs, but none on my stomach.

Labor Signs: No

Movement: I LOVE feeling him move!  It is the sweetest thing in the world!  He moves a lot in the mornings and evenings/nights.  Sometimes he kicks pretty hard and it's so cool!  I can't wait to meet you sweet punkin!

Sleep:  Sleep is good except for the bad heartburn.

What I miss: Not a thing! :)

What I am looking forward to:  My appointment on Monday!  Almost to the third trimester too :)

Cravings/Aversions: I EAT EVERYTHING IN SIGHT.

Symptoms: Heartburn, heartburn and more heartburn.  Also occasional headaches.  Cramping last week which was due to dehydration and a little UTI.  No contractions or labor signs praise the Lord!

Best Moment This Week:  I am loving our childbirth classes!  I am learning so much and our instructor is so funny and sweet.  I also called the hospital today and scheduled a private transition after the birth which I am super excited about!

No comments: