Saturday, December 18, 2010

christmas party

Last night was our annual Christmas party! About 30 of our friends came over and helped us celebrate the holiday. It was so fun!

Our living room set-up before everyone arrived. 

We had a variety of sweets, and I also made a delicious cheese dip (in a cute christmas tree pan!), sweet  chicken bacon wraps, potato salad and pigs in a blanket. Danny grilled out seasoned chicken and turkey sausage. It was a hit! 


Cranberry cocktail 
Poinsettias in our backyard 
The finished fire pit! 

Danny and his friends cut down a couple of dead trees for wood for the fire. 
Paula Deen sweet bacon chicken wraps! These are so easy and they are so good! I will post the recipe soon! 
Dessert table 


My friend Kimie and I 
Laurie! 





Kimie and Peter 
Danny and I 
My best friends from college, Rhianna and Brannon, drove all the way from Alabama to come to the party! I love them so much! 
Rhianna and I being silly! 










We had the fire pit going in the backyard and the party lasted all night. We had so much fun!

Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

LWLH said...

Looks like a fun party...glad you had a great time!