Saturday, May 8, 2010

my fair house - part 3

Here are a few of my favorite things.

I love this summer wreath on our front door. I had it made by Leah at the Pine Cone and she always does a wonderful job.
I feel like I can at least leave this up until fall.
I also love this centerpiece I had made by Petals and Pails in Ridgeland. It's two silk orchids wrapped around bamboo.

This is my china cabinet that I inherited from my grandmother, Nannie. The dishes with flowers were a wedding gift from Danny's parents and they were handpainted in Costa Rica. The other dishes were Nannie's and I love them. I love how full the cabinets look.
And finally, this is an antique mirror that we got recently from the local Antique Mall on Highway 51 in Ridgeland. It is hanging in our entry way next to the front door.

At the moment, these are my favorite things. :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

love your sweet home
everything looks so good
when should Sam and I come over to eat bar-b-que?

Anonymous said...

where is my id pic?