Thursday, September 18, 2014

39 weeks


Size of Baby: According to What to Expect, this week he is the size of a watermelon (again?).

Total Weight Gain/Loss: I'm up 30 lbs.

Maternity Clothes: I am seriously SO ready to wear my normal clothes again! I am wearing the same things over and over again at this point :)

Gender: It's a precious baby BOY! *Luca James Bolaños*

Belly Button In/Out: Out!

 Stretch Marks: No thankfully!

Labor Signs: I am still not dilated at all :(  Braxton Hicks and cramping but that's about it.

Movement: Yes he is still moving all the time!  His kicks and punches are becoming stronger and a little more painful.

Sleep:  Still waking up every night to use the bathroom, and I've been sleeping super late every day this week - trying to take advantage before little Luca arrives :)

What I miss: Nothing - just ready to meet our sweet baby!

What I am looking forward to:  Finally meeting our sweet little Luca bear!  Hopefully (praying) in the next week!

Cravings/Aversions: No cravings just eating a lot!

Symptoms: Cramping, back aches, leg cramps, heartburn, braxton hicks, etc.

Best Moment This Week:  We are finally ready to meet our sweet man - meaning everything is checked off our to-do lists, the house is clean, and my parents arrive tomorrow.  We are ready!  We can't wait to meet you sweet Luca!  I also had acupuncture today to try to get this show on the road - hopefully it will help me progress a little!  I am also walking a lot and eating pineapples!

No comments: