Sunday, March 16, 2014

13 weeks


Size of Baby: According to What to Expect, our sweet baby is the size of a peach!

Total Weight Gain/Loss: I'm SURE I've gained weight - I have no idea how much though!  I haven't had any nausea so I've been able to keep food down.

Maternity Clothes: None yet!  Shirts are no problem - most of my pants are too tight but I can still squeeze into them.

Gender: I'm thinking girl, but we will see!

Belly Button In/Out: In

 Stretch Marks: Not yet

Labor Signs: Definitely not

Movement: Still feeling stretching, pulling, etc in my uterus.  The nurse said this is round ligament pain and also umbilical something (can't remember the name) but all totally normal.

Sleep: Still waking up once a night to use the bathroom, but besides that sleep is great.  Enjoying it while I can :)

What I miss: Not a thing!

What I am looking forward to: My appointment this week!

Cravings/Aversions: Craving Mexican food, apples, strawberries and sweets.

Symptoms: The fatigue has eased up a bit which is awesome. Sore boobs, movement/growth in tummy, super thirsty/hungry.

Best Moment This Week: Getting our first baby gift from our dear friends Yvonne & Pablo! We went to their house last night and they surprised us with a baby tub filled with baby items! It was so precious and we love them so much!



No comments: