Saturday, October 2, 2010

my favorite season

Fall is finally here - YES! I love everything about fall - the weather, clothes, decorations, smells - everything! I've been updating our house for the season, and here's what we've been up to so far!

We finally started building the fire pit we've been talking about for forever! We bought the stone for the actual pit, and we still have to buy some kind of flat stone to go around the pit. I'm so excited!
I'll post more pics when we add the rest!
We hung our carved cocunut bird-feeder we got in Jamaica.
Love these mums in our backyard.
I bought deep burgundy mums for our front yard. I can't wait for them to bloom!
Our fall decor is coming together - I still want to buy a bale of hay for the pumpkins to sit on.
Our fall wreath from the Pine Cone.
Our pumpkins
I've stuck little white and orange pumpkins all around the house, and I'm burning pumpkin candles! Love this season.


This is our fall centerpiece on our kitchen table.


Wanted to throw in a pic of my sweet hubby watering the lawn! :)
Happy Fall, Yall!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love the table centerpiece. Was it a gift from someone special in your life?