Monday, December 26, 2011

tacky christmas party

 We had our 3rd annual Christmas Party on Saturday, December 10th. The theme this year was Tacky Christmas and we had so much fun!
This is my kitchen pre-party. I am a little OCD and have to have everything laid out and organized before I set out the food.
This is the "sweet table". The reindeer sticks below were super easy to make - just pretzel rods dipped in melted chocolate and then covered in sprinkles!
More sweets...

My parents make a few things for my party every year and my dad made these delicious chocolate candies!
These chocolate trouffles were super easy to make.
More food

The dessert table :)
I got the sandwich recipe from Kelly's Recipes. They were so easy & delicious.
The bacon weenies were little vienna sausages wrapped in turkey bacon and sprinkled with brown sugar. So good.
I was obsessed with Danny's outfit. He looked hilarious!
My best friends from college, Rhianna and Brannon, drove in town from Alabama! This is us pre-party - she got there early and helped me setup!
Sarah won "tackiest outfit"! Haha!
Our neighbors, Kayla & Perry, and good friends Yvonne & Pablo! I think there were about 25-30 people there by the end of the night.
We had live music by Dain Edwards! He is so talented and plays at alot of the local bars/restaurants around town. He had a contest online to win a free private performance and I won! Haha! It was so much fun.
Sarah & Derrick singing - hahaha!
We had so much fun and are already looking forward to next year's party!

1 comment:

LWLH said...

What fun!!!
Love your sweets table, so cute.