Wednesday, March 16, 2011

february recap

Danny and I have been so busy in 2011. February just flew by and I really can't believe it's already Spring Break time! I went to Memphis for work a couple of weeks after I got back from San Francisco (the week of valentine's) and was exhausted from traveling so much. And we enjoyed our first snow of the year on February 9th!
He was a little excited!  ;)
We spent Friday, February 22nd at home (which we rarely do - I feel like we always have plans on the weekends!). It was so nice to have a glass of wine, cook a yummy meal at home and just relax and enjoy each other's company.

We made stuffed mushrooms for the first time (I hate mushrooms but these were for my sweet hubby).
Danny prepared the grill..
 I made mashed potatoes...
and Danny grilled chicken and asparagus.
It felt so nice outside for February!
Yum!


It was delicious!

I've also been taking more and more pictures lately! I am currently taking alot of pictures at church for the new directory coming out this year, and I've done some engagement, baby and wedding photos! I'll update my photography blog today, but here's a little preview:

No comments: